Bubbly Skin Liptints



"Be sassy, never trashy!"
—Bubbly Skin PH


For us, girls! Lip tint is life. No more "walang buhay na lips" because of that.

There's a lot of lip tint brands that we can buy in physical stores and some are available via online shopping. Bubbly Skin PH is one of those online shop who sell lip tints.


I was able to try these five shades of their lip tints.


First, the packaging is good. It's sealed with plastic so there's no way that it will leak.


Their lip tint's label is really sassy! I love the color and the simplicity of their label. Just the name of the shade, their brand name and the ingredients. It's just so eye catching.

Swatches.

I tried these 5 shades of their lip tint and yes, it's really pigmented. I also love the taste and the smell of it.


Rouge


Peach


Scarlet


Crimson


Peony

This is the actual photo of their swatches.

From darkest to lightest color:

Scarlet
Crimson
Rouge
Peach
Peony


I tried it all to my lips and believe me, I need to do it day by day because it's not easy to remove using wipes. It's pigmented and it's long lasting.


Scarlet. This is like a maroon type of color.


Crimson. This is their red colored lip tint. Yes, the usual red.


Rouge. This one is like red with pinkish.


Peach. Orange style color.


Peony. This is the lightest. It's color is light pink when in lips.


The things I really like about BUBBLY SKIN's lip tints are;

They are pigmented.
They are long lasting.
They have sweet smell.
They have good taste.
And last but not the least, they have cheap price. 

P80 each. Can you believe that? Just wow.


Get yours now! Check them out at their accounts above. 
(Just click to go directly to their account.)



Comments