BLACK BEAUTY : Gold Shampoo & Silk Conditioner


"The secret to beautiful hair."

Black Beauty products are specially formulated to thicken human hair. Their rich hair thickening formula is designed to help repair, revitalize and nourish dry and damaged hair.

To be honest, I had no idea about this shampoo/conditioner's brand until I got it from my HAPPY DAYS BOX (a monthly subscription box). I was confuse but later on, I tried it and here's my thought about it.

BLACK BEAUTY
Gold Shampoo


Revitalize weak, thinning and brittle hair. Their scientifically formulated hair-thickening shampoo will transform fragile, spare strands into lush and healthy hair.

Yellowish semi liquid.

I really have a messy hair like it's really dry and it looks like there's no nutrients at all. Every time I take a bath, there's a lot of hair fall and I'm not happy about it. I even use different shampoo brands that helps prevent hair fall but there's still no changes. So I almost give up on looking for other shampoo to use until I found this shampoo. 

It really makes my hair stronger and helps reduce hair fall. After taking a bath, there's always a lot of hair fall in my towel but after using this for a week, it lessens. The only thing I don't like about it, it is not that bubbly like other shampoo. But it's fine as long as the effect is good.


BLACK BEAUTY
Silk Conditioner


Resurrect dry, damaged and frazzled hair. Reduces hair breakage and infuses deep nourishment for shiny and strong hair.

White semi liquid

Instead of shampoo, I use conditioner at least thrice a week to soften my hair. One good thing about this conditioner is, it's moisturizes my hair specially my frizzles hair. Since I have a curly hair, it's hard for me to look for conditioner that can make my hair looks shiny and not dry. It slowly helping my hair to look shiny.


OTHER PRODUCTS:
Black Beauty 2 in 1 Shampoo with Conditioner
Black Beauty Crystal Anti-Dandruff Shampoo
Black Beauty Hot Oil with Vitamin E and Silk Protein
Black Beauty Cuticle Coat: Fix, Protect, Shine

Available at all

and all leading supermarket

Check them out at their social media account


Comments

  1. Untuk mempermudah kamu bermain guys www.fanspoker.com menghadirkan 6 permainan hanya dalam 1 ID 1 APLIKASI guys,,,
    dimana lagi kalau bukan di www.fanspoker.com
    WA : +855964283802 || LINE : +855964283802 ||

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment