Himalaya Herbals (Oil Control Lemon Face Wash)



Himalaya Herbals
Oil Control Lemon Face Wash


Himalaya Herbals is a range of natural, effective and safe products that use special herbs carefully selected from nature. Combining the best of Ayurveda with years of scientific research, these products effectively restore your skin's natural health and vitality.


Himalaya Herbals Lemon Face Wash is a soap-free, herbal formulation that  gently cleanses your face and removes excess oil. It is enriched with deep-cleansing properties. 

I had the chance to use this facial wash that I got from Happy Days box. Happy Days box is a monthly subscription box for women that contains beauty, bath and women care. Check them out if you want to purchase. Just click this—HAPPY DAYS CLUB.

Back to the topic, I started using this facial wash three weeks ago because I have an oily and acne-prone skin. Since this facial wash removes excess oil, I was excited to use it as my new facial wash.

We all know how hard to find a good facial wash today because there's a lot to choose from, and you just need to try them out to know if it's good for your skin and it's suited in your skin type.


Himalaya Herbals Face Wash is available in tube container and it's 50 ml. One good thing about this facial wash is it's 100% natural and made from herbals.


It looks like jelly with tiny blue beads.

INGREDIENTS:
Water, Ammonium Lauryl Sulfate, Citrus Medica Limonum Fruit Extract, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate & Disodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Glycerin, Honey, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crossploymer, Perfume, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Hydroxide, Hydrogenated Jojoba Oil, Citric Acid, Sodium Metabisulfate, Methylchloroisothiazolinone & Methylisothiazolinone, Disodium EDTA.


The closer look of it's content.

I used it every morning when I woke up and every night before I sleep and it really feels fresh in skin. It's not greasy or sticky, I didn't feel anything like stretched or dry after using it and it's really soft.

Funny thing is whenever I touch my face after washing it, I feel like I have no pimples at all because of it's smoothness.

I always apply a little amount in my skin and gently work it up with circular motion. I stayed at least 2 minutes doing that because I really like how it feels in my skin. Then after, I just washed it off and dry with tissue.



As you can see, I took a selfie before I use this facial wash. I have a lot of acne and pimple marks and my face is really oily. This has no filter at all. I used make up but it's still visible so you can see that.


After three weeks of using this facial wash, this is my skin now. It has no filter but I do have make up here (just a BB cream and Tender Care powder), but it's the same make up I used with the first picture. You can see that my pimple marks disappeared and it slowly wiping out my acne. It also good for pores, and yes, my face improved a lot after using this facial wash.

Because it has good effects on me, I highly recommended it. Honestly speaking, I know that all of us, women really wanted to have a skincare that has a great outcome.

Now, I'm looking for Himalaya's Toner because I heard it's good, too. Plus, it's not that pricey, that's also a good thing about Himalaya. But unfortunately, it's too hard to find in Watsons, supermarket and groceries. It's also sold out online so once I bought it, I'll use it and make a review about it, too.

To know more about this product, you might want to check it at their site. I just saw it on their packaging.














Comments