Oh my, OMO White!


Skin is one of the women's priorities. We are always conscious when it comes to our face and skin.

OMO White is the first customized whitening skincare. They have varieties of soaps that will perfectly match to your skin type.


I am really impressed when I found out about OMO face and body soaps. They have different kinds of it, depends on your skin problems.

You can always choose what kind of soap you'll use.


Wonder Clear

Use: 
Flawless Anti-Acne + Intesive Whitening Formula


Ultra Light

Use:
Intensive Whitening Formula



Super Senso

Use:
Intensive Whitening Formula for Gentle Skin


Hyper Cleanse

Use:
Deep Cleansing + Intensive Whitening Formula



Mega Restore

Use:
Anti Skin Aging + Intensive Whitening Formula


REVIEW:

It actually lighten my skin. Upon trying the soaps, the HYPER CLEANSE (black) suits my skin better. I love how my skin became so soft and free from dryness. It minimized my pores and helps my skin to become smooth.

RATING: ★★★★ (4 out of 5)


OMO White also offers different kinds of Beauty Toner.

I tried this Wonder Clear Toner.


Wonder Clear White
Beauty Toner
Alcohol-free

Uses:
For oily and overactive skin
Congested pores
Blemish
Acne-prone Skin


REVIEW:

I admit, until now, I'm using it. Why? Because it's hard for me to look for a toner that will suits my skin. Some of my previous toner that I used usually irritates my skin specially when I'm using serums and other facial wash.

One good thing about it, it's alcohol-free. It doesn't sting like other toner. 

At first, I thought there's no effect on my skin. But, I continued using it until I noticed the changes on my skin. My pores are minimizing and really feels after applying this on my face. I have an oily skin which makes me amazed because it helps to reduce the oil in my skin. It also removes the dirt and small blemishes on my cheeks area which make me believe that I really found the toner that perfectly match my skin.

RATING: ★★★★★ (5 out of 5)

OMO White are available at:



You can also check their social media accounts:







Comments