Stay Classy and Minimalist with Galleri PH


The Galleri is a minimalist online concept store filled with quality items to help you curate your ideal space.




I work with my laptop everyday. It's the most important thing for me and with that, I always make sure that my laptop is kept safe with a laptop sleeve.


There are a lot of laptop sleeves in the market, which makes it sometimes difficult to choose the right one. But I’m lucky I came across the Galleri's Nomad Laptop Sleeve. It’s not your typical laptop accessory because it has two features not all laptop sleeves have: quality + functionality. 







From the outside, you can feel the high-grade leather exterior. And when you flip the back part of the laptop sleeve it has a built-in stand for your laptop which makes it very ergonomic when working. This stand also helps avoid overheating your laptop's battery.











But that’s not all. The laptop sleeve also has an elastic handle to make sure you don’t drop your laptop while you are on the go, jumping from one meeting place to another.








It comes with a charger pouch.


And another pouch for cable wires.



Even the pouches are in good quality.



Visit the official social pages of the Galleri to browse more of their products.


For orders, simply send them message on instagram or facebook page.


Comments