Kutis Koreana, KSkinLab!


KSkinLab is one of the many rejuvenating soaps in the country. There are lots of rejuvenating set that we could see in the market but the difference is KSkinLab gave us the fastest result.


How can I say that? In just one week, there's already a changes in my face. The peeling, the glass skin effect and also it prevents my skin to be oily.



ONE SET INCLUDES:

1. Expoliating bar 
2. Toner
3. Sun cream
4. Night cream

STEPS TO USE:

1. Wash your face and use the expoilating bar and scrub it all over your face. Let it stay for 2-3 minutes before rinsing it thoroughly.
2. Dry your face using dry tissue.
3. In a cotton pad, put a minimum amount of toner and apply it to your face.
4. In day time, use the sun cream for the finishing and in night time, use the radiance cream.




WHAT I EXPERIENCE?

1. Peeling
2. Redness of skin
3. Purging of my pimples
4. Tightening of skin

AND AFTER ALL THE PROCESS?

1. Glowing
2. Glass Skin
3. Whitening/Brightening
4. Softness

I actually use it everytime I take a bath, then at night, I just use the toner and the night cream. One box is good for one month use, except the expoliating bar soap that you can still use longer for maintenance.

BEFORE

I have dry face, oily skin anf looks haggard as always that's why I opted to use a rejuvenating soap. Good thinf I found KSkinLab, and here it is!

AFTER

After using it for a month, I can see a difference. This picture has no fiter and this is my bare skin without any make up on. KSkinLab brightens my skin plus it avoids the oilyness of my face. I achieve the skin that I want!

Kutis koreana? Goodbye oily and dry skin, KSkinLab ka na!

KSkinLab is available nationwide. There's a lot of distributors and sellers.

But, you may check out their main facebook account for more details:





Comments